Hotel Gabriel - Paris

Are you looking for a great hotel stay in Paris? Let me give you my recommendation for the Hotel Gabriel. I stayed here at the beginning and end of my trip for a total of 5 nights and I absolutely loved this hotel. It's in a great location in the city center and situated on a quiet street. 
When booking hotels in Paris you are really going to have to research them to find good prices. Especially if you want quality and a good location. Hotel Gabriel hits on all of these. 
The staff is very professional and friendly, the hotel is spotless, and the rooms are comfortable. My rooms on this trip were larger than I expected and modern and clean.
Hotel Gabriel is a great 4 star hotel and for the price cannot be beat.
I would definitely stay here again.












25, Rue du Grand Prieuré Paris Paris 1-866-599-6674


Comments

Popular Posts