Dinner at Joséphine Chez Dumonet - Paris

This trip to Paris I finally made it to the famous Chez Dumonet Restaurant. I had been researching great Paris restaurants for months before I arrived so as soon as possible I made my reservations because Chez Dumonet is difficult to get into. This classic French Bistro serves up delicious items in a great Parisian atmosphere. I started with the foie gras and it did not disappoint. In fact, it is the best I have ever eaten and by far was my favorite dish of the evening. I ate every bite! Delicious!
I ordered a wonderful bottle of French red wine and it paired wonderfully with my beef bourguignon and vegetables.
For dessert I had to order the souffle, warm from the over, along with an apple tart. Both were superb. The souffle was also the best I had ever eaten. Fantastic!

Mention Chez Dumonet to Parisiens and you will elicit large smiles and mmmmmm's. This place is well known throughout the city and for good reason. The prices are a little high but the quality of the food and the service make it a culinary experience you will not soon forget.

Chez Dumonet is located in a great neighborhood and within easy walking distance of some great little sidewalk cafes serving up fantastic French champagnes. Give yourself time to enjoy what the area has to offer and make an evening of it.


Joséphine Chez Dumonet
 Address: 117 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 75006 Paris, France















Comments

Popular Posts