Taberna Laredo - Madrid

Before I got to Madrid I had made a list of some restaurants I wanted to try. One on my list was the Taberna Laredo. Laredo is a modern Spanish restaurant with a great bar and delicious food. It's located in a neighborhood that boasts several great restaurants but this trip I wanted to eat at Laredo. 
I'm glad I did.

As soon as you enter, a friendly staff attends to you. Bartenders bring tapas as you enjoy great Spanish wines listed out on a chalkboard menu. Chorrizo, cheeses, mussels, and more show up in front of you every time you order something to drink. All at no charge! This is the Spanish way. 

The menu is filled with a delicious variety of cuisine from meats to seafood. I ordered the fish ceviche to start, and I will, right here, right now, admit it was the best I have ever eaten. In fact I went back a second time on this visit just to have it again.
I also had an egg and artichoke omelet. It was delicious. I didn't want to stop eating.

Laredo has become one of my favorite restaurants in Madrid. Modern, clean, great staff, wonderful wines, and delicious food. All this and affordable too. I highly recommend Laredo and I can't wait to go back.   



















Comments

Popular Posts