The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona

The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona
This was my second visit to Barcelona and I chose the Mirror Hotel because I had stayed here on my prior trip and I was so pleased with my accommodations. The Mirror is ultra-modern and decorated in mirrors and white decor. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I also like that the hotel was very quiet and comfortable.
The Mirror Hotel is located in a great neighborhood and within walking distance of La Rambla and other sites. Just down the street from the hotel are coffee shops and restaurants.
I will definitely stay here again next time. 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona 
The Mirror Hotel - Barcelona

Comments

Popular Posts